Sunday, April 7, 2013

Leaving for Port Moresby

Today (Monday) we are going to Moresby with the Allen's. We will stay with them in Moresby until Wednesday when we leave for the states. We are going to get to go around the town with them looking at some of the shops as they do their supply run for the next 7 weeks. We are staying in a guest house for missionaries with them while there. Drew will be coming in on Tuesday to meet up with us. I really appreciate the church's love for missions and it's desire to give me the chance to see PNG firsthand. I have learned a lot while here. God has really used this trip in a wonderful way and I can't explain in words how thankful I am for the opportunity. I have missed my family and church and can't wait to see everyone again. Thank you all for the prayers. They have meant so much. The Allen's have been a blessing, along with everyone else. I really do thank God for the privilege to come, and for the things He allowed me to see and learn.

-Collin

1 comment:

  1. I've missed you all! Can't wait to hear all about your trip. Love, "Mrs. LuLu "

    p.s. no one has called me that in 26 days!

    ReplyDelete