Monday, March 25, 2013

An email from Drew

Hello y'all this is Drew.

Everything is going good. We have been going out and passing out a lot of tracts. Bro. Dick said to tell y'all my arms look like a lobster. I've gotten sun burn on my arms and neck.

I preached Sunday School this morning at Pilgrims Baptist Church, and I preached the afternoon service here at Damascus road. I preached on Psalms chapter 1. That's the third time I've preached here in PNG
so far.

At church this morning a man told me if I came back as a missionary he would give me a piece of land and they would build me a house. He is the one that gave the church its land. Praise the Lord!

Also, we had a really good time. A man that hasn't been coming came with us this morning and again tonight. He told Bro. Dick he was saved.

I went on another hike the other day with two men who live close by. They took me down to the river. We crossed over this old bridge and went up the side of the mountain a little ways.

Keep praying for us. Long Lookim Bian ...or something like that! haha
-Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment