Friday, March 15, 2013

Thank you!

  Before we board and leave out from LA, I wanted to personally thank all of Cornerstone via this blog for being such a giving church to be able to send Collin, Drew, and myself to help these missionaries. I know that many of you work hard, grueling hours every day and put some of that money into the offering to support this type of endeavor. I am extremely excited for this opportunity, and know that it will be an eye-opening trip that I will remember for the rest of my life! On behalf of all three of us, I sincerely thank each and every one of you!!!
  
  I will try to put something on the blog as often as possible, but the Internet connection in PNG is notorious for being undependable at best. Hopefully, it will be good enough for me to be able to give everyone an update several times a week. I hope everyone enjoys and is encouraged by what is going on in our lives while in PNG. 


~Connor

1 comment: