Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Drew

Hello y'all this is Drew.

This morning we went to town and spent most of the day there. First we went to the mechanic and Bro. Dick got his truck serviced. That took a while and after that we went to town and I stayed in and watched the truck. The pidgin most people speak is hard to understand. I can understand Bro. Dick pretty good and the people that speak clearly.

Anyway, we ran some errands and now we are back home. Church here starts at five so we will be heading out here in a little while.

Still no sign of my luggage. The woman in Mount Hagen is supposed to call us tomorrow so hopefully it will get here by the end of this week. We are going to Pastor Vincent's church tonight. He and the church live right beside us here.

Tomorrow I am preaching to the RI class of high school student. Hopefully someone will get saved. I am preaching on the prodigal son. After that we may do some other ministry work, I'm not sure.

I will talk to y'all later, Drew.

(Obviously, these blog updates are still emails his parents forward to me (Kelley). This will be how we'll hear from Drew during this trip because of the internet service.)

3 comments:

  1. I love how every email begins with "...y'all this is Drew" :) I hope the updates keep coming, and I hope your luggage gets there very soon! We're all praying for you and the Harrelsons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL yeah I noticed that too. Yes, we are all praying for y'all at Antioch!

      Delete
  2. Ha Ha! You can understand Dad because he speaks Pidgin with an Alabama accent!!!

    ReplyDelete